Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Listamania 6.0: TS3 Besties



Today I watched Toy Story 3. Again. I don't know how many times I've seen it now. I just love this movie! Here's a countdown of my 10 favorite parts in the movie.

10. Ken and Barbie's fascination with each other like....
Barbie: I
Ken: Love
Barbie: You
...and then they both start giggling like 2 year olds

9. When Hamm suggests they see how much they're going for on eBay.

8. When the chat pops up on the computer and reveals that Trixie has been chatting with a 'dinosaur down the street': Velocistar237...

7. When Lotso says "FAO my Schwartz!"

6. When Mr. Potato Head tells the Peas in a Pod "I told you guys to stay out of my butt!"

5. Bonnie uses the play microwave and says "bee-boo-bee-boo!" to push the fake buttons.

4. When Buzz's Spanish mode gets turned on and he tries to woo Jessie.

3. Ken: I love your legwarmers.
Barbie: Oh, nice Ascot!

2. When Lotso says, "Well thank ya big baby!" as he gives the toys a tour of Sunnyside and takes them to the Caterpillar room.

And now for what I hope everyone's favorite part is as well...

1. When Andy teaches Bonnie how to play with his toys at the end of the movie, as Woody watches from the car. But then Andy ends up giving him to Bonnie anyway. Makes me cry EVERY time.

What are your favorite parts to this amazing movie? Or better yet, the whole trilogy?

Also, random fact: I do love that Toy Story 1 came out on VHS, Toy Story 2 came out on DVD, and Toy Story 3 came out on Blu Ray...yay for technology!

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I've only seen the movie once but it was a good one. And I have TS1 on VHS :)

    ReplyDelete